No matter what your cosmetic dental problem is, we have the procedure(s) to set things right and give you a great smile. These include whitening, implants, bonding, crowns, bridges, veneers, and dentures.
Dr. David E. Parker is a cosmetic dentist in Smithtown. Which means he possesses skills obtained from hundreds of hours in continuing education courses. It’s important to recognize what these skills are and exactly who possesses them before making an investment in your oral health.
Your teeth are made for the purpose of chewing food, but they also have a significant effect on your appearance and your self-image. If you aren’t proud of your smile, it affects the way you feel about yourself. (There are all kinds of statistics about how this translates into job and career prospects).
Below are a few questions we’ve found to help patients over the years see if they’d benefit from cosmetic dentistry. If you answer “yes” to any of these, there is a cosmetic procedure at David E. Parker DDS that can transform your smile:
● Would you like to laugh freely without thinking about your teeth?
● Do you ever cover your mouth with your hand to hide your teeth?
● Do you have any chipped, missing, crooked, or stained teeth?
● Would you like to have whiter and straighter teeth?
● Have you been putting off going to the dentist because of fear, anxiety or feeling guilty about the condition of your teeth?
● Ever dreamed about smiling with confidence?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, then we should talk about your options. We offer the most comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services at an affordable price. Also, you can expect a pressure free environment. You’ll be given all the information needed to make the best decision for your oral health.
If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in Smithtown, NY our office is open on Monday (9:00-6:00), Tuesday (9:00-6:00) and Wednesday (10:00-9:00). Give us a call today at (631)724-0455 or you can email us at email@example.com.